Being always concerned about our guests’ and personnel’s wellbeing and having as a priority your safety, we remain committed to premium standards, and we have complied with all necessary measures set by the Government.
Getting ready to welcome you again, we act with responsibility. We stay up to date following the guidelines set by The World Health Organization and the National Public Health Organization while In the meantime, we’ll be doing our bit to prepare for your future holiday. We know what holidays with your friends and loved ones mean to you. When the time comes, we’ll be here to make sure you relax, recharge and dream the way you want to.
Before Your Tour:
- We recommend that you should be at the pick-up area (central located hotel or Key Tours office) 15 minutes prior to your pick up time and our staff will welcome you and show your seat, in order to keep social distancing guidelines.
- Buses are filled to only 50% of their capacity and the number of buses used is increased.
- Bus Tours will not consist of more than 25 people per group.
- Walking Tours will not consist of more than 18 people per group.
- The temperature and wellness of all those participating in the service (guide, driver, staff) will be monitored daily, excluding, and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
At The Office:
- Plexiglass separators have been installed in our ticket office, sanitizing dispensers are available at each desk, floor markings show clearly visible distancing guides.
- Boarding takes place in small groups, starting first with seats in front or at the end of the bus. No paper vouchers or tickets will be collected from our staff. Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- For payments that take place in our offices, credit cards are highly recommended.
- Please follow all the instructions given to you by your guide.
- Sanitizing dispensers are available at each door.
- On all buses, 2 rows of seats will be kept vacant - either in the front or at the back of the bus - in case we should need to isolate a passenger with potential symptoms.
At Your Destination:
- Embarkation takes place using only the back door of the bus, by small groups of passengers, starting with the furthest seats to the door.
- Disembarkation takes place using only the back door of the bus, by small groups of passengers, starting with the nearest seats to the door.
During Your Tour:
- All those taking running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration. Face masks are also required for travellers.
- Whisper audio devices will be given to all our travelers to keep social distance guidelines inside archaeological sites and museums without missing any word of the fascinating narration of our guide.
- Mini Whispers are sanitized thoroughly both from our staff but also inside the charging cases with UVC lights sanitizer.
- Museum tickets will be given to you from our guide to avoid queues and skip the lines
- Sealed Lunch Boxes will be given during day tours in Delphi, Mycenae-Epidaurus (for those choose the lunch option) and in Athens full day lunch will be provided at restaurants that follow all the hygiene protocols.
Advanced Cleaning Standards:
Enhanced Bus Cleaning:
- The average cleaning time is doubled both during the day and after the end of the tour at night. While you will be enjoying Greek history and mythology marveling at the antiquities, our driver will clean again.
- All sensitive touch areas such as seats, armrests, sidewalls, overhead bins, etc. are intensively cleaned and sanitized.
- Bus arriving in Athens from the tour is disinfected immediately, and regular disinfection is performed on all our coaches.
Air Circulation On Board:
- The air inside the bus, on average, completely renewed every 3 minutes during cruise time. This rate is much higher than that usually experienced in other indoor environments. All Setra 515 buses in our fleet are equipped with HEPA/CARBON filters (High-Efficiency Particulate Arrestors), which capture more than 99% of even microscopic bacteria and viruses.
- Our staff is trained in the latest hygiene protocols and cleaning procedures. They use personal protective equipment (face masks/shields and optional gloves) to ensure a safe travel experience for you and themselves.
Our Cancellation Policy becomes more flexible to ensure your needs are met so please feel free to contact us directly or visit our Latest Policies for all current Conditions applying.
Greece is well known for its strong tourism background and commitment to hospitality throughout the centuries. We remain not only optimistic but confident that another wonderful season is yet to come. We look forward to welcoming you again!
Till then, stay safe.