Taste the award-winning volcanic wines of Santorini as you move between the most legendary wineries of the island on a small-group wine tour of the Santorini countryside. Take this half-day wine tour and visit the most distinctive wineries on the island. Taste a selection of 12 different wine styles from Santorini and Greece.
Winemaking on Santorini dates back more than 4.000 years and the tour covers the most traditional wineries of the island, starting at a vineyard on the volcanic soils. Stroll through the unique basket vines, learning about the unique viticulture that makes vine-growing in Santorini respected worldwide for its distinctive means of production. Learn the island’s history through its wine-making from your wine-expert guide as you move between the most legendary wineries, all acclaimed by international experts. Taste the major wine styles of Santorini such as Assyrtiko, Nykteri, Vinsanto accompanied by local delicacies, such as cheese and local snacks.
- Transportation by luxury air conditioned mini van
- English-speaking wine expert guide / Sommelier
- Visits at three renowned Santorini wineries
- 12 different wine-tastings from Santorini and Greece
- Mini wine-tasting tutorial of Greek wines
- Local cheese and snacks tasting
- Admissions and tasting fees at the wineries
- Hotel / Airbnb pick-up & drop-off service
- Gratuites (optional)
- Personal expenses
Participation: A minimum of 2 participants is required per booking. You can also do this tour on private basis upon request. Please send as your request at firstname.lastname@example.org in order to get the price for a private tour.
Minors under 17 allowed to participate only on private version, along with guardian or parents.