Visit Athens’ world famous sights with this unique attractions pass. Gain free entry to more than 30 attractions and skip the long lines to the most important sights and museums. Check out the Acropolis, Benaki Museum and receive skip-the-line access to must-see attractions such as the Acropolis Museum. Explore the city with our get on get off bus and enjoy discounts to several shops and restaurants. You might also wish to visit the historic site of Delphi or enjoy a one day cruise to the three islands of Poros, Aegina & Hydra. However you wish to spend your time in Athens, the iVenture Card is a great way to save time and money. Choose between flexible pass options and save up to 50%!
Full attraction list:
Tours and Top Attractions:
- Delphi full day trip
- Epidaurus – Mycenae full day tour
- Athens Hop on Hop off bus tour (valid for two days)
- Cape Sounion & Temple of Poseidon
- Sunset Cape Sounion tour
- Poros – Hydra – Aegina full day cruise
- Ancient Corinth & Daphni Monastery half day tour
- Mythology walking highlights tour
- Acropolis Archaeological site (visit also Parthenon, Erechtheion, Propylaea, Temple of Athena Nike, Areopagus, Theater of Dionysus)
- The delicious Athens food tour
- Panathenaic Stadium
Top Athens Museums:
- Acropolis Museum
- Benaki Museum of Greek Culture
- Museum of Cycladic Art
- Athens War Museum
- Islamic Art Museum
- Toy Museum Benaki
- Museum of Ghika Gallery
- Ilias Lalaounis Jewelry Museum
- Hellenic Motor Museum
- Frissiras Museum
- Museum of Ancient Greek Technology
- Athens by bike
- Athens happy train
- Segway tour
- E-Bike tour
- Greek Dancing Show – Dora Stratou
- Hard Rock Caffe (One set menu: salad/main course/dessert per person)
- Dia Noche (One club sandwich per person with amazing sea view)
- Kitro/Terina Caffe (one Greek coffee per person)
- The old tavern (One portion of traditional Greek Musaka per person)
- Athens Pass
- Entry to up to 31 activities depending on the card
- Special offers at selected shops and restaurants
- Skip the Line Entrances to Athens Museums
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks unless specified
Choose the card that fits to your program from our selection of pass options below and collect it from convenient points upon your arrival to Athens:
1. The Athens Pass: Free admission of Acropolis Museum, 2 Days Gray Line Hop On Hop Off tour, 2 walking tours, 25% special discount on day cruise to the Saronic islands, 20% special discount on half-day/full-day tours.
2. The Athens Pass 1 Day Unlimited: Unlimited use for 1 day from date of activation.
3. The Athens Pass 2 Day Unlimited: Unlimited use for 2 consecutive calendar days from date of activation.
4. The Athens Pass 3 Day Unlimited: Unlimited use for 3 consecutive calendar days from date of activation.
5. The Athens Pass 5 Day Unlimited: Unlimited use for 5 consecutive calendar days from date of activation.
6. The Athens Pass 7 Day Unlimited: Unlimited use for 7 consecutive calendar days from date of activation.
Additionaly: Pass is to be used on consecutive calendar days, not based on time of day. Single admission only, no repeat visitations allowed. A period of 1 hour must pass between redeeming benefits (Hop on Hop off bus excluded).
A premium full day tour for 3,5 or 7 day pass holders - choose from Delphi tour, or Epidaurus - Mycenae tour or Poros - Hydra - Aegina cruise. Tours and some attractions may require prior booking or seperate ticket collection.
The option 'The Athens Pass' is valid for use for 2 consecutive calendar days from date of activation. Packages purchased online and selected for collection must be collected within 6 months of date of purchase and are valid 1 month from activation.